Footwork software is available in a number of different languages and we can ship world wide. For the majority of UK deliveries, we use DPD who can offer one hour delivery windows, so you don’t have to wait all day for your delivery. In the UK, standard plates can usually delivered within one or two working days after payment has been received. For international deliveries, we use FedEx.
Footwork Software Languages
International Shipping Policy
Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels. Our terms are ‘DDU’ whereby AmCube UK is responsible for dealing with all the tasks involved in moving goods from the manufacturing plant to your door. It is our responsibility to insure the goods and absorb all costs and risks except for duty, fees and taxes.
- We will email you if your order will be delayed.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, AmCube reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the plate.
- Transit time is up to 8 days.
Taxes Importation Duty, Vat and GST etc
- For those not within the European Union you may charged importation duties at port of entry (FedEx will contact you). The vast majority of countries don’t charge duties as the pressure plates are medical devices – all AmCube pressure plates are shipped with a FedEx approved commercial invoice. The commodity code for the plates as shown on the commercial invoice is 901819900 – and falls under the hierarchy Electrodiagnostic Apparatus – within the Medical Devices section.
- Vat or GST may also be charged – this can normally be claimed back during your Vat/GST returns.
Payment and Delivery Times
If paying by Credit Card or Electromic Transfer (BACS or WIRED) we will not ship until funds have been received in our bank account. Shipping will then be immediate. Shipping times will be dependent on destination and availability. AmCube always tries to maintain good levels of stock, however, demand varies and sometimes there may be a delay whilst product is produced (but no more than 14 working days).
Please call us on +44 1344 623 883 for further information or email us using the contact form.